"Midtown Primitive"
If you happen to read this
It's obvious I read between your lies
Always dictated with a kiss
Instructed to Follow My Bliss
I wrote out all my yelps and cries,
If you happen to read this
Along with doubts and odious lists
To meander around infinite goodbyes,
Always dictated with a kiss
You had me wrapped around your fist
Stifled, though, I didn't die--
If you happen to read this
For a year you just took a piss
Overly aware of others' eyes:
Always dictated with a kiss
Was that what I was supposed to miss?
Or your cruelty in whispered hiss?
If you happen to read this,
It's dictated with a kiss
X
If you happen to read this
It's obvious I read between your lies
Always dictated with a kiss
Instructed to Follow My Bliss
I wrote out all my yelps and cries,
If you happen to read this
Along with doubts and odious lists
To meander around infinite goodbyes,
Always dictated with a kiss
You had me wrapped around your fist
Stifled, though, I didn't die--
If you happen to read this
For a year you just took a piss
Overly aware of others' eyes:
Always dictated with a kiss
Was that what I was supposed to miss?
Or your cruelty in whispered hiss?
If you happen to read this,
It's dictated with a kiss
X
No comments:
Post a Comment