When you think you and your best friend have grown too far apart in life even though you live in the same metroplex, but then they tell you that they're going to take the day off of work and still drop the kid off at daycare with these possibilities in mind:
1/19/15 8:49 AM
1/19/15 8:49 AM
So I'm thinking we go and hike around the nature preserve/trails in Oak Cliff, then we can make some stiff caper berry martinis, then if you want to rummage around my grandpa's house (he died), I have a key...or we could go get some brunch/lunch at Bolsa or something and plan our adventure from there. I was hoping at some point to find a body of water never visited by us, and smoking a fattie on whatever setup they have. I have a firework we could set off too if we find the right place. You have any plans/ideas?
I'm ready to rock & roll btw :)
It's not entirely unlike:

No comments:
Post a Comment