I woke up with an overwhelming urge to make spreadsheets for every area of my life to find value indexes.
Darwin said if he could do it again he would read a poem everyday. And that's good enough for me.
On a different note...
"In regard to the poems I left you; will you be so kind as to return them to me at my new address? And without bothering to comment upon them if you should find that embarrassing--for it was the human situation and not the literary one that motivated my phone call and visit.
Besides, I know myself to be more the woman than the poet; and to concern myself less with the publishers of poetry than with . . . living . . .
But they set up an investigation . . . and my doors are bolted forever (I hope forever) against all public welfare workers, professional do-gooders and the like."
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment